Thursday, March 15, 2012

With just one year of sports modeling, Guatemalan Juan Menesses is turning the Latin modeling industry upside down. At 6'2", 200 lbs., the 22 year old architecture student is training for Model America in Las Vegas in November. Since competing at '11 Model Universe where he was a Top 5 Finalist, Juan has been developing and transforming his physique. He just sent this photo and update:

"I want to try something new to my body, I want to shock it! So, these next 2-3 weeks, I'll be doing a 'diet' or change my nutrition for this next few days. Due to my 'bulking status' what I want to do is a diet that leads me to gain extra weight after dieting. In that process, I will 'play' with my foods and see what works better for me before my real preparation starts in mid-September. Here's a leg shot which are my biggest target. I think they are responding in a good way to the hardcore training, definitively a big difference from last year. It will be a whole new body I will bring this year to the stage!"

No comments:

Post a Comment