Wednesday, March 7, 2012

‎'11 MM Britain Champion Roger Snipes is back with an update as he prepares for MM Universe in Miami. It will be his MM Pro debut and he says everything is on the line. Roger explains, "I've been focusing on building this frame to perfection. As with all bodybuilders we find flaws and aim to fix them. So far I've had some good responses. Caught a workout with super hero MM Pro Ulisses who also complemented my improvements. We both stood on the scale and I was 4kg heavier and the champ said, "I wanna see you dominate the stage!" So with still about 15 weeks to go, I'm not even done yet. Dieting shouldn't be a problem, so I'm all about mass on for now. When I start cutting, I'm estimating a good three weeks should be ample time. Then, its show time!"

No comments:

Post a Comment