Monday, March 12, 2012

Bryan Gottwald is just 19 years old, but he's already competed in two bodybuilding shows including the '11 MM Space City in Houston where he won the Teenage Division. Born and raised in Atlanta, he began training nearly 3 years ago at just 125 lbs. Today, Bryan weighs 170 lbs. at 5'9". Bryan explains, "I created a  - vision when I was 18 and have been chasing it ever since. I want to be the best of the best one day - the person people don't want to stand next to on stage. Right now its back to the trenches for a harsh off season plan working on bringing up weak points and building a quality physique. Everything can and will improve and I plan on coming out next year to blow away my competition. I love this sport it grounds me and brings a meaning to my life and I feel its my job to show what I can really achieve and defy the odds. I have a daily drive for success and am always motivated for something more."

No comments:

Post a Comment