Thursday, March 29, 2012


Big Musclemania® Pro Griffin Datcher III just sent a training and nutriton update. At 6'3", he will surely bring one of the dominate physiques to MM Pro Universe Tall Class:

"I am at 268 lbs. and still GAINING!! Deep into my contest preparation for my first MM Pro show and the greatest thing is that I have gained weight after modifying my diet. Currently I am taking in about 5,000 calories per day so my days consists of eating, working and working out which pretty much puts a damper on the amount of sleep I get but it's all good because it's only temporary. Increasing my rep and set training volume has also helped to pack on at least 5 lbs. of muscle. I can't believe the difference a few changes have made in my physique. I am preparing to carry those 5 lbs. of muscle on stage with a sharp, balanced physique come June. My motto is "push it to the limit" and that's exactly what I plan on doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment