Saturday, March 31, 2012

As one of the most marketable natural bodybuilders on the competitive scene, Rico Elbaz brings to the stage an aesthetic and powerful physique. The 5'10" heavyweight has an incredible following and will once again take on the best MM Pros. Rico explains, "Well, the day is almost here. On Monday, I will start my prep for the Musclemania® Universe in Miami. It took me almost 4 years trying a different organization to realize why MM is the best in the world! And, its the best for me! I'm so exited to go back and be a part of the MM Pro Family and feeling more confident then ever to win the MM Pro Division this year!" "My conditioning, I believe, is the best i have ever been getting ready for a show. I have 10 weeks to go and my off season weight is 215 lbs. and 7.5% body fat. So the good thing is I don't need to torture myself dieting. My goal is to look my best and make improvements since my last contest in the MM Pro Division four years ago. I am feeling very good right now, probably the best to date." "I'm looking forward to go back to the MM stage in Miami where my True Fans are! I'm coming back more hungry then ever and I promise you all . . . I will not disappoint you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment