Monday, July 9, 2012

MM Universe Pro Champion Dickens Lambert continues his update this week. "It’s been almost 3 weeks since I stepped offstage with the Musclemania® Universe Pro title and I still feel like it was yesterday. I can’t believe that was able to transform my intense desire of stepping onstage yet again with the best natural bodybuilders in the world into a reality. To top it off, to then come back to Montreal with the overall trophy gave a sense of extreme satisfaction that cannot be described. At times, I must admit I thought that I wouldn’t be able to succeed but I surpassed myself because I believed in my goal. My wife the trainer played a big part in my success as an athlete. She and I are now back to reality: our family, our training and our business. We remain focused on expanding our BIO3FITNESS fitness and health company. Since the overall win in Miami, our company Bio3fitness has been flooded with e-mails and Facebook messages. Many local and international athletes as well as local and overseas clients have requested our services. We are doing our best to suffice the great demand."

No comments:

Post a Comment