Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Just in from Musclemania Pro Griffin Datcher III he talks about his new feature in Kravefit magazine.

"I recently had a photo shoot with Dallas based Kravefit magazine which will be on the newsstands soon. I can't wait! This has been a dream of mine for many years and to see it finally coming to fruition is amazing. I would like to thank Dewayne Malone and Charles Anderson of Natural Promotions for their continued support of me and other Texas athletes that are on the rise."

"As for me and my plans, I won't be competing again until next season. I'm going to take some time to chisel away at my body. The next time I step on stage there will be no question that I will be the winner. I will keep everyone updated as I proceed to work on bringing up the lower body and chiseling my upper body."

"Until then, PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT!"

No comments:

Post a Comment