Tuesday, July 31, 2012


Congratulations to '12 Model Universe™ Championships Top 10 Finalist Matt Dunford who has just signed contracts with Optimum Nutrition as their latest Sponsored Athlete!

Matt is a high flying fitness/commercial model & personal trainer based in London. He is currently working out of some of the most exclusive gyms in London and building a reputation as one of the most sought after personal trainers in Britain. Matt is making waves on both the fitness modelling and commercial modelling scene and since his impressive mark at Model Universe™ has been inundated with work opportunities and has a rapidly building reputation in Europe.

Matt first competed in Musclemania® shows at the '10 Model Europe Championships in Milan earning an impressive 2nd Place. Since then he has dedicated himself to improving his physique and lifestyle and focused relentlessly on progressing his career as an established fitness model and personal trainer. As a result of his hard work and dedication over the last two years Matt has now become a regular feature in a range of fitness magazines across Europe.

Matt's ambitions are to continue to grow his reputation as a fitness model and also cross over more into the fashion/commercial side of modelling and acting. He says, ''I also want to establish myself in America and I am now focused on my preparation for Model Europe in Paris and Model America in Las Vegas later this year. I want to bring something different to the stage and make sure I turn every single head in the audience. I know I will be coming in the best condition of my life as I have a great team around me. I am more focused than ever to make sure 2012 is the year that I really make an impact on the international scene."

"I am looking forward to doing weekly blogs for Musclemania® leading up to Model Europe and Model America and hopefully this will give everyone an insight into the dedication, preparation and focus it takes to be successful on the big stage. I will also keep everyone up to date with the various photo shoots and media work I am doing and how I manage fit everything into my own training, personal training all the while allowing for a meticulously structured diet.''

No comments:

Post a Comment