Saturday, December 20, 2014

Musclemania® Pro Simeon Panda on achieving your dream physique. He says, “I train 7 days a week, workouts no longer than 1.5 hours (don’t really need much more than that). I’ve been training for around 13 years. It’s part of my career now but was built while going through schooling and a 9-5 job just like everyone else. Why am I telling you this? So you know your dream physique is completely achievable if you invest the time required to build it.”
“When I say ‘your’ dream physique I truly mean the best of your unique structure. We all have to work with what we have. Aspiring to the zeal and ambition of others is fine but we cannot all look alike we are individuals. Look in the mirror, that is the champion. That is the winner. Make it happen!”

1 comment:

  1. amazing his boobs are giants black bulls are fuckin huge
    visit my blog
    bombadosclub blog

    ReplyDelete