Friday, December 12, 2014

Musclemania® Middle East Junior athlete Mohammed is lifetime natural with a passion for bodybuilding. “My parents want me to become an architect, so I am studying in the university for it,” he explains. “But my heart is too much into fitness and everything about it. I just love eating right, training everyday and looking great.” Right now, Mohammed is off-season training but he explains, “My idea of bulking isn’t so much like other people’s. I don’t believe in bulking to the point were you just become a big fat power lifter. I believe in bulking with proper strict dieting and good nutritious food.” So, like many other MM athletes, Mohammed follows the “lean bulk” regimen. He will be competing again next season and aiming to win MM in Cairo.

No comments:

Post a Comment