Monday, January 23, 2012

Just in from MM Pro Dickens Lambert as he begins his training regimen for the 2012 season and with his Bio3fitness Competition Team.

"The first month of the 2012 year is almost over. I have gradually started to increase the intensity of my workouts. My goal is to try to bring the same kind of package I brought last November. It will be a difficult task this second time around because I’m currently working countless hours trying to improve and expand my health and fitness business named BIO3. I have turned my passion into a business and I now find myself focusing more on the business and on my athletes than on myself. Nonetheless, I love to give back to an industry that has been good to me. However, my goal is not lose track of my ultimate objective: redefining my level of excellence. That being said, I have taken time to analyze my 2011 plan. I’m happy to say that my plan to improve my physique worked extremely well but I have decided to try to fine tune my strategy for the 2012 contest season. As a matter a fact, I have structured the same kind of plan for my bio3fitness athletes for the competition season to come. I can’t wait to see us all in action!"

No comments:

Post a Comment