Monday, January 23, 2012

Central America model star Juan Meneses placed Top 5 at '11 Model Universe. It was his first international show and at 6'1", 180 lbs. Juan was striking and captured the judges eye. But, he says that to win, he will need to grow his physique. "I'm not concentrating on the numbers (weight, measures) but in the 'visual progress'," Juan says. "I'm sitting at 198 lbs. and have officially started my Model America prep this week! My schedules and everything for this 2012 is all set! I'll be sending a pic of my back and legs in next few days, they are getting there! I'm truly happy with the results in this past few months. And, with a good amount of time for the showtime, I'll be competing 10-12 lbs. heavier than at last year's Model Universe. I'm sure about that! I will have a fuller, thicker physique and more mature physique! I'm getting there i know!"

No comments:

Post a Comment