Friday, October 24, 2014

His friends call him Anand Arnold for being an Arnold Schwarzenegger fanatic. But behind it all is an inspiring story of determination. “At the age of 15, my legs stopped functioning because of the effects of cancer,” Anand explains. “I had to wait three years after my cancer treatment to begin bodybuilding. Now, I am 25 and I continue working out and am one of India’s top bodybuilders beating men with fully functioning legs.” Anand has won several titles including Mr. India (two times), Mr. North India and Mr. Punjab (nine times). He’s lifetime natural and says he’s been waiting for an all natural competition in India. “The moment I heard about the world’s greatest competition Musclemania was coming to India, I was exhilarated and signed up immediately!” Anand works out hard thrice a week, eats clean and is continues to be an inspiration to Indian bodybuilders, natural or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment