Monday, August 12, 2013

Italian sports model Gabriele Belmonte has always been a popular competitor at Model Universe shows and was a Top 10 Finalist in Miami Beach in June. The 5'7", 175 lbs., 28 year old continues to make his mark on the Italian fashion and sports model scene years ago. But, now the personal trainer wants to change his physique, develop more muscle mass and start competing in Musclemania. "I keep getting a lot of people telling me to that I have good genetics and should be a bodybuilder," Gabriele explains. "I did not want to loose my shape, so I never did it before, but I keep develop more muscle every year. So, maybe now is the right time." Gabriele says he will take off the rest of the season and work on a bodybuilder regimen and prepare for next season.

No comments:

Post a Comment