Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Training for The British Myth Simeon Panda doesn't stop event on weekends. The 6'1", 220 lbs. former rugby player was hitting the gym last Sunday. Simeon plains, "My legs are feeling pumped after yesterday's killer leg session. I did 7 sets of squats ranging from 60 - 260 kg, lots of volume. I did 20 reps on 140 kg for the first time, 10 reps on 180 kg twice! After all the squats, I hit the quads from different angles and hit hams. I love legs day best day of the week, hence why I do them twice!" "There is an art to bodybuilding, a slow painful grueling process that involves almost endless repetition and utmost patience. Some of us want it but don't have what it takes, I'm on the want to, need to and will do." Simeon will be at BodyPower Expo in Birmingham, England this weekend. Then, he's taking the stage for the first time next month at MM Europe in Rome and MM Universe in Miami Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment