Tuesday, February 5, 2013

MM Texas Junior Champion Chris Chigbu is looking tough after an arm workout yesterday. He says, "For the past month, I switched from working each muscle group twice per week instead of once. One day is high volume, moderate weight with short rest periods, and the other is high intensity with heavier weights and longer rest periods. I haven't changed my diet up much, but I've been eating A LOT MORE CHICKEN . . . and it's definitely been helping! I'm cycling the carbs, but with much higher amounts than I do as I get closer to a show, so the gains I'm making are lean gains for the most part. Next show I do, I'll make sure that both my mass and conditioning is ridiculous, so I got a lot of work to do, but it will be done!" At 5'8", 205 lbs., Chris is a the 22 year old college student and GNC salesman, so his supplements are plentiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment