Tuesday, May 22, 2012


Emmanual Lucero was a high school baseball hot shot and aiming to make into the big leagues. But a bicep tendon injury kept the 20 year old jock out of the MLB draft. Emmanual says, "That's when I moved on to bodybuilding and found a new love and passion." Last weekend, he competed at Model New Mexico landing in 3rd Place among 20+ competitors. "Competing on stage was one of the greatest experiences so far."

At 180 lbs., Emmanual is now training for Musclemania® & Model Universe in Miami next month. "This will be my first time competing in bodybuilding," he says. "I have a lot of people pulling for me and a great team at Iron Demons - Micheal Donathan, Jason Borrego, they have thought me a lot. But I'm not doing this for them. I'm doing it for myself. I have a lot of patience and I'm only 20 years, so I have lots of time to grow."

No comments:

Post a Comment