Friday, April 6, 2012

At 6'8", 260 lbs., former Colorado basketball player and WWE wrestler Aaron Reed captures everyone attention wherever he goes. The Florida personal trainer has expanded his domain into publishing with his new e-book, "A Super Natural Lifestyle - Manipulating Foods for an Unfair Advantage."  Since leaving professional wrestling, Aaron has been pounding weights and has competed in a few bodybuilding competitions and is now training for MM Universe in Miami. He says, "I love getting pumped! It is the best feeling in the world. It gets me high. I get so use to feeling it all the time when I miss a day of training I feel like I am missing something. I know that when I get pumped it is at that time I am able to shape my body like a sculpture or and artist. My physique is my life's work. I think about it all the time." "I stand over six and half feet tall and I feel I am able to exhibit how great a man of large stature can look from an aesthetic perspective. Working so hard to be my best I have realized there is nothing more aesthetically pleasing than the NATURAL body and all of its grace when it’s in top physical shape." More news about Aaron as he trains for the MM Universe including his training and nutrition regimen. In meantime, check out his e-book on-line.

No comments:

Post a Comment