Wednesday, October 5, 2011


Here's a message from Filipino natural bodybuilder, MARC HAO. He's been training for MM Philippines next Saturday. The rest is in his own words.

"I'm a big fan of Musclemania and it would be a great honor for me to be on stage for this competition. Bodybuilding has been my dream since I was a kid, and there is no better place for me to have my first competition than here in Musclemania! I will certainly give it my best, win or loose I will give the Musclemania fans here in Manila a good show.

This is for my Dad who has been fighting with colon cancer for almost a year now. I recently resigned from the hospital where I work and have been taking care of him in and out of the hospital. This was the hardest thing that ever happened to me and my family and even considered setting aside bodybuilding. But there is one thing that really inspires to continue and take on all of these challenges. This is when my Dad, who right now needs all the attention and care he can get, never forgets to remind me that I should find time to go to the gym and never give up on my dreams whatever that may come my way.

Again thank you, and really looking forward to next weekend weekend."

We are so honored that Marc has chosen to debut at Musclemania Philippines. And, we wish his father a full recovery and good health.

No comments:

Post a Comment