Thursday, January 3, 2013

Musclemania Pro Kwesi Keller won the '12 MM Universe HW in his first international stage appearance. At 5'10", 220 lbs., he surprised and amazed everyone. But, now as he prepares for next season, Kwesi reflects on his training with ever more scrutiny. "The off season's a time for reflection on your past mistakes in training and dieting," he explains. "But most importantly is recovery. After years of building muscle, I have lost much ROM (range of motion) in many body parts. Fortunately for me there is a strong team building around me to help me maintain body function while I pushing my body to new extremes. The team of Raymond J Sicilia Chiropractic and Chrome PTC will be pivotal in my successes at developing an incredible package for the 2013 Musclemania season."

No comments:

Post a Comment