Saturday, March 23, 2013

British star and lifetime natural Simeon Panda sent this shot, yesterday afternoon. At 6'1", 226 lbs., this guy stays lean, never gets fat and just keeps growing for his appearances this spring at FIBO in Germany, Body Power in England and competition stage debuts at MM Europe in Rome and MM Universe in Miami Beach. Simeon says, "I just smashed up shoulders today and I'm feeling great," he says. "Progress is reflecting effort and right now the effort is immense. I'm loving training more every session like I just started, you wouldn't think I've been doing this 11 years. I swear the harder I hit it, the more fun I have, the more progress I make. Its a win win situation. You really need to try and enjoy it. Don't focus too hard on the goal, enjoy the journey."

No comments:

Post a Comment