Thursday, June 7, 2012

Italian natural bodybuilding star Andrea Toscano won the '11 MM Universe Open LW Class. Now, the 28 year old personal trainer is in final preparations for his MM Pro debut next weekend in Miami.

Andrea has been training since the 8th grade when he quit school and went to work. He went on to business success thrives on making bodybuilding part of his regimen. Andrea trains at a Parma, Italy gym and also on his farm in the Tuscany countryside.

Among his nutrition, Andrea believes in keeping the body fluid. "I drink a lot of water because it always flushes the toxins. Each day I drink 4-5 litres because 70% of our body weight is made up of water!"

Andrea says he's passionate about bodybuilding. "After winning in Miami, I did something that's insane for me - I tattooed two dumbbells on my wrists, which signify the passion that I have."

No comments:

Post a Comment