Sunday, June 3, 2012

Big Griffin Datcher is hammer the weights preparing his 6'3", 250 lbs. physique to the stage. Here's his latest update: "I've got one question for all you Musclemaniacs out there, "Are you ready!" I am still training for the Universe, putting the final pieces together for my debut as a MM Pro. My weight has dropped a little but I should still be able to make the heavyweight mark at weigh in. I have cut my calories down from 6,000 to 3,000 and I have an occasional cheat snack about 4 times a week. I try to fit in 2 days of between 6,000 and 10,000 calories so I don't get to hungry and bite someones arm off. I look forward to getting on stage with some of the legends of natural bodybuilding and the newcomers such as myself. I know it will be like one big family reunion and can't wait. Until then, PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT!" You can see Big Griffin in action LIVE from Miami at www.musclemania.tv. This is a FREE broadcast, so plan to spend June 15-16 watching over 400 competitors from around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment