Friday, March 20, 2015

14 Musclemania® New Mexico LW Champion Roger Medina was new to the stage and the shocker of the show. The 5’7″, 165 lbs., Albuquerque resident says, “Looking back to my first bodybuilding show makes me feel like I didn’t give enough. People were like, “Dude, you did amazing for your first show,” and I was thinking in my mind I don’t really care what people say. What is important to me is to be the best I can be and get that first place.”
“If you are into bodybuilding you can’t think like, “Oh yeah, is my first show and I’m happy if i place. That was absolutely not me. I’m hungry and on a mission to become the best and I will be. It’s going take me time, yeah its going be hard of course and do I have what it takes to make it happen. I picked my nickname, The Maniac!”

No comments:

Post a Comment