Friday, December 12, 2014

For whatever anyone says about Musclemania® Pro Simeon Panda, the guy is natural and a leader among drug free bodybuilding. He says, “Firstly, anyone who chooses to go the non-natural route is within their rights to make their own decisions, I hold no negative feelings towards them. However, if you are in the early stages of building your physique (male or female) I would like to encourage and enlighten you that you are naturally capable of building an amazing physique (relative to your genetic make up) if you exercise the discipline and invest the extensive time required to do so. I’ve been training for around 13yrs now and I am still very excited about the future in regards to progress with my physique. It’s a long but enjoyable process for me; I mean I get to enjoy my workouts daily, whilst in the long run, reap the rewards of my efforts as I watch my physique improve year after year.”

No comments:

Post a Comment