Friday, November 28, 2014

To say that Musclemania® Paris Pro Champion Fred Mompo is a French legend is an understatement. As a celebrity Parisian personal trainer, the 5’8″, 180 lbs., 42 year old trains many of the country’s top television and movie stars, appears on a daily television show and is a Reebok Ambassador. As a seasoned, 20 year natural bodybuilder, Fred has learned and applied exactly what it takes create a world class natural physique. So, when in 2008 he experienced a near death motorcycle accident, he did not let is bring him down. “The doctor and my physical therapist said it was doubtful I would walk again,” Fred says. “But, I was not going to let it stop me. I put the same discipline I always used into my training into my rehabilitation.” A few years later, Fred achieve his dream and returned to the competition stage. Fred’s next challenge will be next weekend at MM World Pro in Las Vegas. He will be part of a 12 member strong Team France.

No comments:

Post a Comment