Monday, April 21, 2014

Super Goliath Musclemania® Pro Griffin Datcher III dominates gyms and stages. The 6’4″, 265 lbs., Houston, Texas native continues his quest to win this season. In his update, Griffin says, “So far so good! I have been staying busy with so many projects lately that sometimes the only time I can get into the gym is at 1 AM. As long as I keep up my nutrition and get as much sleep as possible, I’ll be OK for next show which is . . . to be determined. Until next time, if you really want to win, you’ve got to be willing to do whatever it takes. I have about 15 more pounds to shed before I step onstage and it will be my lightest competition weight ever, around 230 lbs. I’m chopping it down slow with minimal cardio, all meal planning and timing.” Keep checking to until we know when Griffin with dominate the stage once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment