Sunday, January 19, 2014

Teenage college student Nico Scipione has never competed, but the 5’11″, 170 lbs. bodybuilder says he’s been inspired by two Musclemania®  Championships – Julian Navarro (’13 MM Universe) and Nick Morrell (’13 MM Superbody Physique). The Philadelphia native gets to train with both bodybuilders and is learning his faster without making the same mistakes that other kids his age have to learn my trial and error. Nico says, “I am training smarter with more mind and muscle connection. I like super high volumes with crazy intensity! It really jacks the muscle for me.” Nico hasn’t yet decided when/where to compete, but he says, “I want to keep it close to home. I want my family and friends to see me on stage and for what all the sacrifices are for.” – Photo Credit Jimmy Murtaugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment